Tuesday 28 May 2013

Rare photos of Katrina Kaif from her struggling days

Katrina Kaif has recently admitted in an interview that she struggled for three and a half years in Mumbai before she finally got her big break in Bollywood. In an interview to Harper's Bazaar, Katrina said, "There were three and a half years where I worked every single day, sometimes for 16 hours straight. I took taxis and visited advertising agencies to personally hand over my portfolio."
 
And even as Katrina kept waiting for fame and fortune to come her way her struggle did not quite end. Her first film boom literally boomed at the box office offering her little recognition in the industry.

From an unknown British model in 2002 and a flop actress in Boom to gaining immense popularity in Bollywood, Katrina Kaif is now a sought-after actress in mainstream cinema. But all this did not come easy for the leggy lass.

Katrina had to perform at numerous auditions at studios hoping to be offered a chance by a filmmaker. "I regularly auditioned at studios where I held up a banner with my phone number scrawled on it," revealed Katrina in an interview.